F G Alden Ltd, Building Services Engineers, are looking to appoint a site based Project Manager/ Engineer in Hampstead Heath, North London for a High End Property.
The company specialises in the Design, Installation and Maintenance of Mechanical and Electrical Building Services in the Construction Industry. Established in 1923, and building a tradition of good quality engineering practice, has enabled the company to work for the most prestigious of clients. With an emphasis on training and continual development, many of the 100 staff have long service records and pride themselves on complying with current day standards including ISO 9001 and 14001. The company has also held the Royal Warrant, for services to the Royal Household for many years.
The Project Managers general duties include;
- Managing Projects from 250k to 3m.
- Programme and planning.
- Liaison with in house Drawing and Purchasing departments.
- Monitoring progress and labour levels.
- Production of Method Statements and all H&S issues.
- Attending all meetings and being a single point of contact for all administration.
- Supervision of directly employed, sub contract and specialist trades.
- Managing site Commissioning Process
- Completion of Defects and agreement of Final Account.
- Completing Project Reports
The benefits are;
- Competitive Salary D.O.E.
- Company contribution Pension Scheme.
- Travel Expenses
- 25 days holiday plus Bank Holidays.
- Private Health Care.
- Previous experience in the Building Services Industry.
- Good management skills.
- Positive and pro-active approach.
- Clear and concise communication skills.
- Health and Safety awareness, a qualification desirable but not essential.
- Must be able to operate as part of a team.